Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Advice for a Guy

If you truly love someone, you're not going to pressure them into anything they don't want to do. For instance: sex. You are going to wait until they are ready for it to happen. You don't truly love someone if you don't respect them and their decisions. In fact, you don't really love yourself at all if you don't respect others either.

Find a girl that will respect you as well, someone who you won't doubt. a girl who you can trust and connect with in a deeper level, rather than physical. I think that a girl who can make you laugh, but is serious when necessary is the way to go. Find that girl who can share your deepest thoughts and feelings with.

If you are religious, I'd say you should wait until you are married to have sex. In my opinion that is the best way to go because once you are married, you're tied down to one person, and not going around with other women. My decision is to wait until I am married because it will be a lot more "special" that way. I want to be able to have my marriage in the Temple, have a family for eternity, and know that I waited for the special someone.

No comments: