Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Friends and Opportunities

Life is a test and something we need to “pass”. Life is supposed to make you grow and learn from mistakes and experiences. Often times, life is taken for granted and we don't take notice of what is important and what is really needed. I believe it's important to try to be successful. When I say “successful”, I don't mean have all the money in the world, but to be successful in friendships, in happiness, in relationships, and anything else that can make you happy and live life to the fullest. In order to be happy I believe it's important to take every opportunity that's given to you. My way of happiness is also serving and helping others as much as I can. When I serve others I have the biggest smile and I get a good feeling that says I'm doing the right thing. My challenge to you is to open your eyes and see who needs help, who needs a friend, and who needs at least a little attention. You have no idea how little of a gesture can change someone's world in a matter of seconds. You would be surprised who really needs a friend, and you could be that person who can help them to better themselves. When I'm willing to help others, it opens up an opportunity to get to know myself even better than before. It's pretty insane to think that helping others will make yourself know who you are more, but it's definitely true.
-AIMEE VARGAS

No comments: